GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
That list has improved a bit since the last time I looked:)

Why don't you phone your local Suzuki dealer and use the part numbers from the catalogue and see if they have access to any of the bits you are interested in?

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried that.....I think european dealers might have a different part number or something. For example....when I asked them if they could look up any of the carbon pieces...clutch cover, alternator cover, front fender ect....it did not show up for them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I had no issues ordering directly from the Suzuki UK site, but there are likely many places that will also ship internationally.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought about ordering from suzuki directly but their prices are a little high. Some of their parts may not meet US regulations....i.e the oem led signal set so I wasn't sure how they felt about posting to the U.S.

I found a couple of sellers on ebay from Germany willing to sell the oem LED blinkers and ship to the states.

My plan is to do a partial conversion to the "carbon edition" of the bike available in europe....before I knew it existed I had planned on converting the bike to almost the exact same look.....Imagine my surprise when i found it could be done with all OEM parts!

I ordered some carbon fiber clutch, engine and alternator covers.....Will likely get the carbon front and rear fenders to match. They have a carbon windscreen too but I think I like the gloss/plastic one better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts