GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling a set of Evotech Performance crash bobbins for the GSX-S1000 or new Katana. I ordered these a few months ago directly from Evotech in England, but have decided to swap them out for another set. There is nothing wrong with them, I just can't leave well enough alone! The bike has never been dropped, so these are in excellent condition. All original mounting hardware is included.

Asking $60 shipped. Payment can be made via Zelle, CashApp, or PayPal G&S or F&F. If using regular PayPal G&S, please add 4% to account for their fees. If you're interested, please message me directly here on the site. Thanks!

The first two pictures show them as they are now, ready to be shipped. The third picture was taken while they were still installed and depicts how they looked on the bike.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Locking hubs

Light Product Automotive lighting Red Material property

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello!

Are these still available? If so, can i get them shipped to me in the Philippines?? No problem at all with the $60 price! Please let me know if you can ship them to the Philippines, then we can complete the transaction? The Evotech frame sliders have been hard to find here and when you do find a pair, people want a ton of money for them, probably bcos they're difficult to buy here?

Anyway, let me know please?

Thanks and ride safe always

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello!

Are these still available? If so, can i get them shipped to me in the Philippines?? No problem at all with the $60 price! Please let me know if you can ship them to the Philippines, then we can complete the transaction? The Evotech frame sliders have been hard to find here and when you do find a pair, people want a ton of money for them, probably bcos they're difficult to buy here?

Anyway, let me know please?

Thanks and ride safe always
@LAPD4235

I'm currently working with member @Podzuki who is interested in purchasing these, but he has to find out if they'll fit his "F" model first. He's waiting for a reply from Evotech to see if they'll work. If he passes, I'd be more than happy to ship them to the Philippines. I could just put them in the same box with the Lextek header. As soon as I hear back from him, I will let you know if they're available to you or if he purchased them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts