GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen any exhaust systems for the bikes yet? thought about a twin exhaust system for mine feel like the back end is very small and twin cans might make it look a bit more beefy

·
Registered
63 Posts
how does it sound and look? does that mean you still have the cat on too?
sounds great looks epic still have the cat in place waiting for a link pipe to become available
i am getting a quick shifter fitted today
still waiting for my r&g tail tidy and single seat etc frustrating as i know what i want to do with the bike but still no parts ;)

·
Registered
647 Posts
sounds great looks epic still have the cat in place waiting for a link pipe to become available
still waiting for my r&g tail tidy and single seat etc frustrating as i know what i want to do with the bike but still no parts ;)
What quick shifter are you having fitted? Any chance of a video when it's working?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whats involved in fitting the link pipe as theres the flap in the exhaust?
also can you post some pics of it please :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yoshimura
Exan
Ixil
Remus
Cobra

These manufacteres have aftermarket exhaust available

Scorpion is working on it

Reactions: archie lao

·
Registered
282 Posts
IXRACE has a nice one

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has anyone tried a shorty pipe on theirs yet? I'm not a fan of full sized pipes under the fairing, I just want the pipe to poke out the bottom. Just seeing if anyone has tried it, or know how the stock pipes come off?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Having looked at several pictures, I'm still not sure if I prefer the short stubby ones or the more traditional look like the arrow.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Scorpion has released an exhaust line for the GSX-S , also available in Carbon and in Titanium

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm still waiting for Akrapovic, then i will make my choice.
I'm more for the oldskool look, had a akrapovic full evo on my previous S1000RR and the looks were perfect to me.
I do like the Arrow style for the GSX-S, the yoshi is small but nice as well :)
Maybe to much noise for me to put a yoshi muffler on the arrow headers.

Reactions: Dexter
1 - 20 of 48 Posts