GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get your GSX-S1000 an Extended Swingarm.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With this extended swingarm, you have a chance to beat a Hayabusa, ZZR, or an HR2.

You have to put 100% nitrogen in your tires and get the loudest exhaust possible to unlock the full benefit of the extended swingarm.

If some of you guys ever wondered how our motorcycles would look stretched out with an extended swingarm. Now ya know.

Reactions: tonyt

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
974 Posts
It was only a red and black naked model anyway lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
The Old Septics just don't get it.

Horses for courses. They already have their two wheel tractors ( Harley something or other?) and now they want to destroy perfectly good Japanese engineering.

Next they will build one with that stupid big wheel on the front like a kids trike.

Just saying !

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yup. Its fake. I modified the original image in Photoshop. I Photoshopped the extended swingarm to make a point.

Here in the North Texas area, I have been seeing a lot of motorcycles with extended swingarms (many had car tires instilled too) and it makes me sick.

I don't like the extended swingarm setup for a street motorcycle because it has more negative affects than positive for the motorcycle and it's rider.

Furthermore, why would anybody want to install a car tire on a street driven motorcycle?

I don't like the look of an extended swingarm or all the negative handling changes it does to a street driven motorcycle.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Old Septics just don't get it. Horses for courses. They already have their two wheel tractors ( Harley something or other?) and now they want to destroy perfectly good Japanese engineering. Next they will build one with that stupid big wheel on the front like a kids trike. Just saying !

Hmmm... A large front wheel for the GSX-S1000? That would be great if the the large front wheel had an absurd large Ape-Hangers handle bars too.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think when you purchase these large Ape-Hanger handle bars it should come as a kit.

In the kit you should get the Ape-hanger handle bars, handlebar party streamers, gloves, helmet, sunglasses, the vest, and a much lower IQ.

No... the exhaust is not included in the kit. I know..it should be a package kit.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was only a red and black naked model anyway lol
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nooo!!! LOL

I am officially apologizing to all my fellow Red/Black GSX-S1000 owners. :crying:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Hmmm... A large front wheel for the GSX-S1000? That would be great if the the large front wheel had an absurd large Ape-Hangers handle bars too.

You forgot the decals with God and Guns and a picture of GW with his Janet and John book :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You forgot the decals with God and Guns and a picture of GW with his Janet and John book :D
LMAO!! Your right! That has to be a "Special Kit"!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think the exhaust pipe should have been going up his @ss!!! I would really understand that under the circumstances.

As for the extended swingarm thing... and I seen allot of them through the years, I will never understand that, unless you are officially racing drug bike.
Same as the large pull down pants they have to pull up every few feet they make... Why do you think anyone would be interested in seeing your underpants? Imitating ex convicts is considered cool???
Do you really need to show how low your intelligence go? Am I missing something here?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think the exhaust pipe should have been going up his @ss!!! I would really understand that under the circumstances.

As for the extended swingarm thing... and I seen allot of them through the years, I will never understand that, unless you are officially racing drug bike.
Same as the large pull down pants they have to pull up every few feet they make... Why do you think anyone would be interested in seeing your underpants? Imitating ex convicts is considered cool???
Do you really need to show how low your intelligence go? Am I missing something here?
Agreed.

To be honest. A small part of me would like to ride a GSX-S1000 with an extended swingarm to experience how much of the handling has been downgraded.

However, a mucher larger part of me is against that kind of modification to a street motorcycle.

As a sign of protest, I will never ride a street motorcycle with an extended swingarm, or any other type of absurd modification.

·
Registered
333 Posts

I am more in this direction ....

:rolleyes::p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts