GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried these? Looks to me like one would have to drill a hole through the fairings, and if not, the lack of support behind the front wheel might result in bent bolts/ ripped threads (or worse) in case of a crash.
I've been looking for a solution for some time, but can't seem to find anything even remotely close to this.

Any good alternatives?

CRAZY IRON Cage PRO SUZUKI GSX-S1000F – CrazyIron.lv

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,879 Posts
I've seen that before here .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you stunting on your bike or just looking for the ultimate in protection?
I find myself starting to "experiment" a bit much, so I guess I might start stunting a bit, but I am definitely looking for the ultimate protection yes.

·
Registered
113 Posts
if you want ultimate protection then you need crashbars with additional bar to bottom, so need to drill plastic, also need back crash bars and perhaps a slim exhaust.

protection as on my bike is more civil usage.

if you have questions, i can help you to call to this manufacturer, they are locating in my city

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if you want ultimate protection then you need crashbars with additional bar to bottom, so need to drill plastic, also need back crash bars and perhaps a slim exhaust.

if you have questions, i can help you to call to this manufacturer, they are locating in my city
Thank you for replying, I love your civil option! Can you post a link for these smaller bars

·
Registered
113 Posts

so civil option calls "race rail"

other one calls "pro"

Please, note that they can paint it any color. Production is in Saint-Petersburg (Russia). Website you gave is an european distributor.

It is written on Russian website that they do worldwide shipments by EMS.

If really interested, let me know, i can call them for details or ask theirs e-mail so you talk yourself.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Mine is OK, but not bulletproof, I have tested in 3 times:
1. in garage and wooden floor - no issues at all
2. Inclined asphalt road, almost zero speed - no issues at all
3. Inclined gravel road, almost zero speed - scratched grey muffler back cover, but still no issues with plastic, turn lights and handle bar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts