GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Those are decals from the 'special edition' touring version of the GSX-S1000F. It hasn't been available in the US yet, but if you can find an OEM parts seller in Europe for a 2017 I think you'll find the decals in the parts fische. I think they look great on the red/black bike!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, Joe, they do look really nice and tie the red to the black very well. I bought the wheel sets from BikersWorld in England, but I didn't see that they had these. I will keep searching.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I tried looking around and found almost nothing - except there is one thread on this forum showing somebody has the 'special edition' touring model, purchased in the UK. I tried finding parts on the UK sites but it wasn't easy finding the regular S1000F, let alone the S.E. touring bike. However, I did find the wheel trim kit as an accessory.

The decals are listed as separate items on the bodywork parts schematics, so that's the direction my search went. The Yoshimura S.E. also has similar decals, but for a different color bike.

Keep us posted if you find anything - I think it would be a cool project.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, looks like that part number is it. I really appreciate the help and the info. I will look into picking up that set from a vendor shipping to the US.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts