GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sold

Hello Everyone and Happy Holidays! I trust everyone is enjoying their GSX-S1000 this Holiday Season!
Thanks for Looking!

This listing is for a set (Left and Right) of OEM SUZUKI BLUE BRAKE CALIPERS. I wanted to list these calipers here before I put them on Ebay and the other Suzuki model websites that they fit (GSXR 1000 and Hyabussa). These are BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED. They are a beautiful Blue that is clearly a OEM Suzuki Color. They will look fantastic on any GSX-S with Black and/or Triton Blue paint. I wish I had a better camera to show you how beautiful these calipers are. A real stand out piece that will get attention wherever you are.

I received these as a gift from my wife for my birthday as I had them on my Ebay wishlist for some time. However, I need the money for tires for track days on my other bike, so up for sale they go (she will never notice they are not installed on my bike 0:) ). These Calipers are selling for for $300+ FOR ONE CALIPER. GET BOTH FOR UNDER $300!!! For payment, I accept paypal, credit cards, and money orders.

$285+Shipping.

Not my bike:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the top!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts