GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This will be the 3rd Slip-on I have sold on the Forum. First a Yoshimura Alpha, then an Akrapovic and now:

"Leo Vince LV-10 Titanium" Slip-on with carbon fiber heat shield.

This Titanium version Leo Vince Slip-On is only available in Europe, made in Italy, not available in the U.S. for GSXS 1000. I discovered through research and found/ordered from a Dealer in Belgium. I paid $550 shipped, will sell for $425 shipped in U.S.

I fabricated the black mounting bracket shown in the pictures as I do not have passenger pegs, but comes with factory supplied mounting bracket designed for stock passenger pegs (so you would not use the black bracket). Will fit stock exhaust or aftermarket headers.

NO ONE has this Muffler in the U.S.! It is like new, barely used.

Please contact me by email if interested, [email protected]

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
No one has any interest? Jeez guys, NOBODY has this Slip-on, as not available in the U.S.! Titanium Leo Vince from Italy!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be interested next month but as I am in the UK postage and import duties would make it more expensive than buying it direct from Italy
Well Barsteward, I appreciate your comment. Hopefully I'll hear from you next month, I can supply any invoice you need

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
END OF SUMMER SALE!

Price reduced from $425 to to $325 shipped to U.S., without heat shield. SO if you want a cool Titanium "shorty", here's the one. Comes with bracket to fit stock passenger peg, and with bracket for exhaust hanger (as shown). It is like brand new.

This Titanium model ordered from and only available from Europe. Will fit stock headers with OEM gasket. Same model supplied by Leo Vince to Moto2 aned Moto3.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
With a full system (no cat/no muffler), is this thing very loud? Does the OEM heat shield bolt up to this?
Yes it is loud with aftermarket headers! It is designed to use with stock headers. I am selling without the heat shield, thus the price of $350 (shipped) for a Titanium slip-on!!

Try a Google search for "Leovince LV-10 Titanium" and you will see it is not available in the U.S. I went through a lot of time and hassle to find and bring this from Europe.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Hey Blaw, email replied to, just got back

I am waiting to receive a new “long” Arrow Slip-on, should be here next week. I will need to use the LV heat shield with it, should I like the performance.

If not, I will keep my Akrapovic and sell the Leo with heat shield and the new Arrow.

So I’ll let you know in a couple of weeks. If you want the LeoVince without the heat shield now, I’ll make you a good deal, $350 US including shipping to you in Canada.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
My Titanium Leovince LV-10 complete WITH HEAT SHIELD and all pieces still for sale, absolutely like brand new, not available in U.S., the stainless U.S. version has mesh screen in outlet, this version is open, looks bad ass. Perfect for stock headers but will also fit 50mm aftermarket headers. $425 shipped in U.S.

You will not need the black bracket in the photos if you have pillion pegs, the Leovince bracket is included.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Payment through and delivery on its way! Thanks Rapido for the great service. Fast communication and quick sell. This slip on will be so nice on my bike and it comes in quick this week.

Can’t wait to test these on the LexTek headers I ordered 🙂

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Pleasure Blaw, and thank you! Another astute Forum Member recognizes a good Rapido1 deal and acts on it! Enjoy!

By the way, did I tell you about the new Arrow Race Tech full carbon slip-on I just received? :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts