GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE

Puig New Generation Sport windscreen, "black" which is really dark smoke, like new, only used for one trip when I picked up the bike (had the Dealer install) and rode on the freeway from L.A. to San Diego. The photo was taken when I arrived in L.A., then removed. Perfect Condition.

$110 shipped.

·
Registered
549 Posts
FOR SALE: Puig New Generation Sport windscreen, "black" which is really dark smoke, like new, only used for one trip when I picked up the bike (had the Dealer install) and rode on the freeway from L.A. to San Diego. The photo was taken when I arrived in L.A., then removed. Perfect Condition. $110 shipped.
I've mounted the Suzuki "meter screen" already. Does this use the same mounting points already? Not sure if you know that or not, but had to ask. It would make fitting it just that much simpler for me. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I didn’t see your question.

Yes, uses same mounting bolts holes, the small black plastic “triangular” piece in front of the instrument cluster is removed.

Can’t believe no one has snapped this up, it truly is like brand new.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Why do the adverts ( mostly the manufacturers) never show these screens from the rear so you can see the mounting hardware??

·
Registered
137 Posts
Why do the adverts ( mostly the manufacturers) never show these screens from the rear so you can see the mounting hardware??
At least in the case of this Puig, it's not visible. It mounts on those bolts you see on the front, and looks factory stock from behind. There's a mounting bracket in and underneath that bolts up to the factory spots, and fits perfectly. I'm very happy with my Puig screen.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've mounted the Suzuki "meter screen" already. Does this use the same mounting points already? Not sure if you know that or not, but had to ask. It would make fitting it just that much simpler for me. Thanks.
I believe I have this "meter screen" on my bike, total waste of time.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I believe I have this "meter screen" on my bike, total waste of time.
The "lens meter screen" LOOKS good and DOES protect the instrument cluster, so no complaints on those two points. But in regards to parting the wind to ANY degree, it has no effect that I can tell, which is why I was inquiring about the screen being sold here. It looks to be taller and of more use for my purposes.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The Puig Screen is SOLD

Another smart Forum Member recognizes a great opportunity from Rapido1 and jumps on it!

I might be putting something else very cool up for sale soon. Stay tuned.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts