GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Started with stock, then went to this Yosh Alpha, then to Akra Ti (I then sold on this Forum), and now I'm running a Delkevic. Was going to hang on to the Yosh, but don't think I'll need, so ...

FOR SALE

Yoshimura Alpha Slip-On, carbon/carbon, all parts incl., heat shield, etc, absolutely like new condition, hardly used.

$460 shipped

·
Registered
137 Posts
Started with stock, then went to this Yosh Alpha, then to Akra Ti (I then sold on this Forum), and now I'm running a Delkevic. Was going to hang on to the Yosh, but don't think I'll need, so ...

FOR SALE

Yoshimura Alpha Slip-On, carbon/carbon, all parts incl., heat shield, etc, absolutely like new condition, hardly used.

$460 shipped
What would shipping to Canada cost? If it's not much more, I'll take it, assuming you still have it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Won't be able to ship to Canada for that price, sorry. I guess I could go to DHL and see what it would cost to ship to Canada if you are serious and would pay maybe more
Yeah, I would, and it's only fair. I'm assuming it's at least probably $40 more, on the conservative end. But definitely more. Assuming it's not an obscene amount for shipping, though, I am definitely interested in it! I love that slip on.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It's freezing ass out there, you can't ride, so what better time to buy this like new carbon/carbon Yoshimura Alpha Slip-on, and have a nice project to look forward to installing!

The photo in my first post above was taken right before I pulled it off my bike. Is like new.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PM answered, Guys, I can't go lower on the price as shipping DHL to the U.S. from here (Cabo San Lucas) is super expensive. Pipe still available.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
C'mon man, this Yosh Carbon Alpha muffler is $600 plus shipping everywhere on-line. Has a killer deep tone

I'm selling for $400 and shipping.

It's perfect little use and truly is like new.

Great buy for a Forum Member! Can't believe no one has jumped on it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts