GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Returning to a Sportbike at 47 after not owning one since my early 20s.
I did have an M109R and a CRF450 in between but the gsxs I picked up a few months ago is a blast!
Almost think I’m 21 again (could be dangerous) :D

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Returning to a Sportbike at 47 after not owning one since my early 20s.
I did have an M109R and a CRF450 in between but the gsxs I picked up a few months ago is a blast!
Almost think I’m 21 again (could be dangerous) :D
I feel that way on my GSXS too. Fantastic, versatile bike. For me, it's the perfect mix of comfort and sportiness. I was looking at a couple other bikes in the category and didn't even know the GSX-S1000F existed when I stumbled upon it one day when I decided to stop buy a Suzuki/Honda dealer just to see what they had in stock, and found one (not the one I bought). I started looking at the online reviews etc..., then test rode the one I ended up buying. After the test ride I knew it was the bike for me.

:D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel that way on my GSXS too. Fantastic, versatile bike. For me, it's the perfect mix of comfort and sportiness. I was looking at a couple other bikes in the category and didn't even know the GSX-S1000F existed when I stumbled upon it one day when I decided to stop buy a Suzuki/Honda dealer just to see what they had in stock, and found one (not the one I bought). I started looking at the online reviews etc..., then test rode the one I ended up buying. After the test ride I knew it was the bike for me.

:D
I totally agree, it’s a perfect mix of sport and comfort but since I don’t have the ‘F’ I will add a windshield to mine to make it a little more comfy on longer rides. Looked at fz/fj09 and some others as well but this one fit what I was looking for. And it reminded me of my 1985 GSX750ES I had back in 1989/90 which was the exact same blue color!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts