GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so.... it’s a 16 abs. It’s throwing up a check engine with FI but it’s a C00 code.
What are some of the other possibilities that could be wrong that I could check ....this is seriously getting frustrating.... so please any help will be greatly appreciated....thank you in advance....

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think that means there is no code. Mine flashed the engine light when I had a bad battery and when pulling the code, that’s what I got too. Changed batteries and all is good.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Are you putting the jumper cable on when the ignition is on or off?
I got a fi light the other day, I didnt realise my battery was so low. I tried putting it in dealer mode with the ignition off and got _CO, tried fiddling with my homemade dealer tool...a paperclip and when I put it back in with the ignition on I got C46 which always shows when the battery is low as I deleted the exhaust servo, the smart Moto servo delete module hates low voltage.
What some of you might point out my TPS is incorrectly adjusted which is a little odd as I set it up 3 years ago (200miles) with the Kawasaki lead, looks like I need a new battery, TPS adjustment, remap and to ride the dam thing.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you putting the jumper cable on when the ignition is on or off?
I got a fi light the other day, I didnt realise my battery was so low. I tried putting it in dealer mode with the ignition off and got _CO, tried fiddling with my homemade dealer tool...a paperclip and when I put it back in with the ignition on I got C46 which always shows when the battery is low as I deleted the exhaust servo, the smart Moto servo delete module hates low voltage.
What some of you might point out my TPS is incorrectly adjusted which is a little odd as I set it up 3 years ago (200miles) with the Kawasaki lead, looks like I need a new battery, TPS adjustment, remap and to ride the dam thing.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Where did you get your Kawaski tool at? They are VERY hard to come by....

·
Registered
508 Posts
Where did you get your Kawaski tool at? They are VERY hard to come by....
Post in the for sale thread with a looking to buy TPS harness.
I have the Suzuki version but will never need it again.
I'm sure there are plenty of folks in the USA who are in the same boat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts