GSXS 1000 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
I will be so glad when you all have your GTs. These wanting, waiting, availability, speculating on delivery threads are doing my head in.;)
Please don't stress I have excepted that my bike wont be here in Australia until early 2023. The first bike that we got into the dealership where I work only just got his cases delivered to work today and he already had his first service last week. We are now waiting on Suzuzki's 2nd ordered bike delivery to arrive and then I can start to count my months. Our weather in Australia has been forecasted to rain and lots of it until the end of 2022 so I am happy sitting back in anticipation of my bike being in my hot little hands. Meanwhile, you guys seem to be getting the numbers coming through so if you could keep an eye out for the Cool mesh dry seat covers for the 2022 GT riders and passenger seats can you please forward that info for me to follow up and buy it so that's one less thing to add on arrival. I have been searching the web and come up with no luck as the bike is so new and no great numbers out there at this time.
Kind regards
Geoff:rolleyes::sneaky:(y)

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
2,451 Posts
Please don't stress I have excepted that my bike wont be here in Australia until early 2023. The first bike that we got into the dealership where I work only just got his cases delivered to work today and he already had his first service last week. We are now waiting on Suzuzki's 2nd ordered bike delivery to arrive and then I can start to count my months. Our weather in Australia has been forecasted to rain and lots of it until the end of 2022 so I am happy sitting back in anticipation of my bike being in my hot little hands. Meanwhile, you guys seem to be getting the numbers coming through so if you could keep an eye out for the Cool mesh dry seat covers for the 2022 GT riders and passenger seats can you please forward that info for me to follow up and buy it so that's one less thing to add on arrival. I have been searching the web and come up with no luck as the bike is so new and no great numbers out there at this time.
Kind regards
Geoff:rolleyes::sneaky:(y)
AAARRRRGGGHHHH.:(:(:(:(:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: Geoff C

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Got out today knee was ok as long as put it down every 15 mins at junctions etc, loving the bike now just went for a blast around where I live its great fun getting up to warp speed in seconds :). It feels heavy in a good sense like its planted to the road so glad I went for a GT over the naked which I was going to buy.

Great bike you won't be disappointed if you haven't got yours yet (y)

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Motorcycle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Blue Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Helmet Hood Sports gear Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 · (Edited)
Right fitted it today took all of 10 minutes, pics not in order but I'v tried to show before and after pics of the exhaust and the exhaust with the panniers hope this helps anyone considering buying a slip on.

Got some videos of the sound but struggling to upload them.

Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Wheel

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Blue Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Automotive tire Tire Crankset Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Looks like exhaust heat will be directed at pannier more now. I’d that just the camera angle? Either way nice looking pipe. I assume it is no louder or if so not by much? Any weight savings?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Yes it points up a little more but there’s loads of room between the exhaust and pannier, to be honest I bought the bike to have a bit of fun on I was buying it without the panniers at first it’s only because the PCP made it a no brainier only going up £10 a month to include them.

Sounds deeper without being stupid loud I’ll get out on it later and see if there’s much difference.

If I decide to go away and want the panniers on its literally 10 minutes to swap back but I think it will be fine anyway again I’ll test it one day.

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
2,451 Posts
Reactions: Geoff C
121 - 140 of 170 Posts