GSXS 1000 Forum banner
141 - 160 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Went out today for a good hour first time since its first service. Everything was fine really enjoying it now and the knees feeling a lot better wore some leather trousers today and it was fine. Never seen so many bikes out must have seen 100 going the other way saying that its actually boiling here for a change (y)
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Plant Motorcycle

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Gone on holiday to Cumbria, Kelly took the kids in the car and I went on the bike with panniers !! First time with them on so when the M6 ground to a halt I was a bit apprehensive filtering which I’d normally do but they do stick out further than the bars. Exhaust was fine with them also.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Window

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Anyway got here safe and sound 😂

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
I usually go a size smaller and fit a tail tidy but just haven't bothered this time. I could just get a really small plate with S11URM just along but knowing my luck I'll get pulled then they will start looking at the exhaust etc :unsure:

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
2,451 Posts
I trimmed the edges of the plate on my previous bike in the process removing the strip along the bottom with the dealers ID on and the symbols that says it is issude by an official source. Now that bit is an offence under the law.

141 - 160 of 170 Posts