GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first real trip with Suzi is done. Everything went well M7RR didnt dissapoint SW Motech bags were perfect even in higher speeds. Pics with small comments and actual route of the trip you can find here on german forum gsxs1000 Trip Maribor (SLO) - Budva (Montenegro) 28.5. - ....2016 | GSX-S1000 Forum
sorry for german language but google is our friend :D
The most important is we had great fun all 4 riders came home safely and without any problems on the road. Ps and we drove in rain only 5min total the whole 2508,2 km so somebody must love us looool.;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Some nice pictures. Seems like some good roads there. I just wish you did the write-up in English so I could understand. My parents are from near there and I would like to one day take a motorcycle trip through the area.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I used google translate and just made up the words it couldn't handle ( it was much funnier)
Sounds like you had a real good time. Furthest I managed in one trip is about 1000 km so far. I've got a few short trips organised throughout the summer and then I will be off to Spain on the bike for a bigger one later in September
Can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
Beaker I did spain on mine a month ago, should have been about 1100mile ride, but our boat back from Santander got cancelled,
so we had to ride back too, just over 2000 mile trip, the bike was perfect and comfy!
Enjoy

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Beaker I did spain on mine a month ago, should have been about 1100mile ride, but our boat back from Santander got cancelled,
so we had to ride back too, just over 2000 mile trip, the bike was perfect and comfy!
Enjoy
Excellent!:) That's just what my backside wanted to hear:laugh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts