GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last Sunday myself on my gsxs-f , a mate on his newish blade and two lads on there newish triumph 675r went from south wales to the poderosa cafe in north wales, about a 300 mile tirip. on the way up we had a brisk ride shall we say >:D and the gsx preformed fantastic in every way,in the front sometimes no one could pass as hard as they tried lol, and when following right on there tails, they say that the 675r is great in the twistys but so is the gsxs-f ,on the way back wasn't so uneventful , about half way back we got pulled by the law on his kawa 14gt, but he did have to ride to catch us cos we didnt know he was behind lol, thank god it wasnt one of the bits were we were realy going for it>:D , he gave us all a good talking to and gave us a warning about are small plates,next time any plod stops us with the small plate on it is 100 pound fine:crying:,the gsx is a **** of a bike ,more than enough power for most on the roads kepps up with just about anything to about 130ish and when i got home no pain in any part of my oldish body , could have jumped back on and gone again,only oh **** bit of the trip was when i was ripping round a long fast left hander and my foot peg scraped and knocked my foot off :eek:think i nearly found the limit lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts