GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Suzuki GSX-S1000F
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I've been looking to change indicators on the front of my F as don't like the size of the OEM ones sticking out.
I'd heard that TST Industries flush mounts were decent so was going to order them. They would have been $20 and $36 shipped to UK so $56 in total.
I'm not really wanting to spend nearly double what the item costs on shipping, plus I'll probably get hit with tax and import charges.
There are cheaper ones on the likes of eBay and stuff, but does anyone have these fitted and can say they won't break after a month.
Or even if anyone has some idea on how to ship them over for less.

Thanks,
Callum

·
Registered
326 Posts
There are (at least) a few members that have the TST Industries and I've not heard any negative feedback on them. You'll want to order the Suzuki connectors, too, if you want to avoid splicing. Something to consider in terms of additional cost. See Signal Plug Converters | Suzuki | TST Industries.

I have been using a knock-off from Amazon for several months; hacked up the signals and reused the OEM connectors. No issues. See https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07K1CBC6C/. These are probably available on the UK site.

In my research, the TST ones look identical to all the generics on eBay and Amazon, including the connectors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts