GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hated the front OEM turn signals on the "F" model so went ahead and replaced them with Rizoma's. Definitely looks better but I prefer to have them flush mounted instead.

I did some research and believe Gregg's Customs flush mounts for the 2005 GSXR 1000 are the correct shape and size for the F model. I just ordered a set in satin gloss black and will move the Rizoma's signals to the tidy tail in back .

Attachments

·
Registered
860 Posts
I put the flush mounted lights from TST Industries on mine and love it. Super easy install too.
I should have mine tomorrow! Someone, might have been you, posted pics on the GSXS Facebook page. Had have them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also changed my indicators. Original ones did look way to bulky. Made my own spacers to fill in the gap in the fairing left by the original mountings.

Looks good, I used the OEM plates from original signals, worked but not totally happy which is why I'm going with Greggs customs flush mounts.

I was able to test fit some today and My hunch was right - Greggs 2005 Gsxr kit is an exact fit!! Will post picks once they arrive

·
Registered
194 Posts

What do you think of these incandescent units. Not designed for our bikes. They are three wires and need to be creative when installing. But they can be seen from the front and I think they look pretty good. Got them on ebay for less than $15 including freight. If you're interested I'll walk you through the process.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts

What do you think of these incandescent units. Not designed for our bikes. They are three wires and need to be creative when installing. But they can be seen from the front and I think they look pretty good. Got them on ebay for less than $15 including freight. If you're interested I'll walk you through the process.
?? what units?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sorry F owners...I'm not computer savvy enough to insert a picture using this sites format, however if you go into ebay and search for "Suzuki incandescent flush mount turn signals" you will see the ones I used. Only took 5 days to get here from CA. If you want pics you will need to email me through a private message and I will forward them to you.

·
Registered
194 Posts
They are the ones with $9.95 and $5.50 shipping. Two versions...carbon fiber cover w/clear lens and Gloss black cover with clear lens. Both have amber bulbs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I just followed the directions chaz gave by using "Suzuki incandescent flush mount turn signals", but did mine on the uk ebay and got this for £2.48 from Hong Kong: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2pcs-Flu...icator-For-Motorcycle-for-Suzuki/292621165474

There were multiple items listed in the search though, so I suggest you search like I did to find a suitable product based on where you are...

I thought the bike had LED indicators for some reason...still 2 weeks until I pick mine up so I likely made a bad assumption there

Chaz, if you want to post the link just open the eBay page, copy the location from the browser textbox and paste it into a reply, that's it

1 - 20 of 30 Posts