·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for some reason I'm attracted to that second one, not sure how it looks on a real bike though, they only have close up shot and nothing more than 2 pics of it on a bike

·
Registered
285 Posts
I bought MRA screen , looks great and works really well , not sure where they are made but if you google MRA screens for GSXS 1000 you should be in in business .

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MRA and Ermax are way too tall, just doesn't work for me

I want to keep the naked look but have a slight wind/bug deflection

·
Registered
285 Posts
MRA and Ermax are way too tall, just doesn't work for me

I want to keep the naked look but have a slight wind/bug deflection
the MRA screen is pretty small , in the flesh , so to speak. It makes a great difference to speed as well,down a fast small straight that i could never get past 200kph now easily get get 215 kph with every pass . Unlike the incredibly ugly Ermax screen it looks like it came with the bike it flows in so well with the design lines. But hey you want tiny , well this not for you ,

·
Registered
73 Posts
Unlike the incredibly ugly Ermax screen it looks like it came with the bike it flows in so well with the design lines. But hey you want tiny , well this not for you ,
Why all the hate for Ermax? First in this thread: http://www.gsxs1000.org/forum/moto-machines/29098-ermax-nose-screen-sport-windshield-gsx-s1000.html

Now here...

I understand having a personal preference, especially so with bike accessories, but it almost seems like you have a personal vendetta against Ermax :laugh:

·
Registered
464 Posts
I agree it's one ugly screen, nearly as ugly as there tailtidy!
All there other stuff is spot on though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
336 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Why all the hate for Ermax? First in this thread: http://www.gsxs1000.org/forum/moto-machines/29098-ermax-nose-screen-sport-windshield-gsx-s1000.html

Now here...

I understand having a personal preference, especially so with bike accessories, but it almost seems like you have a personal vendetta against Ermax :laugh:
i dont hate ermax my sensitive vendor there is some very cool looking stuff on the web site . However the screen for the GSXS is just so totally wrong in its lines and look for that bike. However that style may look good on a KTM . SO don't fret its not a vendetta , its just a BUTT UGLY SCREEN ok >:D

·
Registered
974 Posts
What's the tallest screen you're looking for?
While your asking, what would be nice would be a screen for the F model that was just an inch or so taller and no more but with a lip on the top directing the wind over the helmet, that's all it needs to be and i think you would be on a winner

·
Registered
215 Posts
1 - 20 of 98 Posts