GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a couple months. Picked up the Grey Naked about 2 months ago. Glad to see a lot of resources available and look to add a few as I satisfy the mod bug.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hello and welcome from New Zealand!

What mods are you planning?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello and welcome from New Zealand!

What mods are you planning?
ECU will be back from getting flashed Thursday. Have PCV im installing tonight. Yoshimura just emailed back stating it would be mid Nov before I could get an exhaust. May have to go with M4 since they are available pretty quick. Will be ordering PC auto-tuner since I dont have a dyno close. Pair block offs while I have the tank up. Leftover ones from my GSXR1k look like they will work. Ordering chain and sprocket kit (-1+1) next week, with some braided lines and better pads. After that going to source a good rear shock and invest in some suspension tuning. If I include dreaming I would like to do some carbon fiber wheels. :D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sounds like a nice list of mods you've got planned! Very similar to what I've done, in fact! Great minds must think alike. :D I also dream of the BST carbon wheels... And a stroker kit to take the engine to 1200cc.

I can recommend the Nitron shocks, and there's some good feedback elsewhere on the forum about the Penske items too.

I'm going to see how an '09 slipper clutch goes too.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome, and don't forget to post some pics when the mods are done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts