GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It pains me to sell, as I went through a lot of time and effort to find and finally get it, was just released in Europe. It is the most beautiful, high quality Slip On I have ever seen.

Akrapovic Titanium Slip On for GSXS 1000 with Carbon Fiber heat shield. It is made to fit stock GSXS 1000 headers. It is absolutely gorgeous! Deep sound. I probably have only had it on for 25 miles total. Like new, perfect condition in original box with all pieces and paperwork.

$600 shipped to U.S.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Too bad it doesn't work with Arrow headers or I would buy it. It's on RevZilla now for $745 so this is a good deal.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you ship international?, am from india
I would ship to India. If you are serious and have the funds, I could go to DHL and get a quote. I have already factored shipping cost into my price (to the U.S.), so there would be additional to ship to India. I would need your address.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Too bad it doesn't work with Arrow headers or I would buy it. It's on RevZilla now for $745 so this is a good deal.
Suzi, can you please post a link to the Revzilla listing, I cannot find this model Akra Slip-on anywhere on a U.S. website. Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Yes my price is a good deal, as it is like brand new. Does the Revzilla price include shipping?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Rapido, that is one awesome looking pipe and a great deal. I can't believe you're selling it!

I'm starting to think it might look pretty good on my bike. This train of thought however, is not good for my pocketbook!

If I understand correctly, it's $600 shipped to the US, right?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It IS a beautiful pipe! And sounds killer too. Yes, $600 shipped to U.S. Shipping from here is outrageous, so I am taking a big hit. It is a great deal!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
C'mon you guys! $600 bucks shipped! This is the nicest quality, baddest looking Akrapovic Titanium Slip-on made for our bike! You can save $200, and it is perfect!

"The key to success is recognizing an opportunity and acting upon it"!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts