GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am reluctantly selling my HM Super Lite quickshifter that I purchased specifically for my new GSXS 1000.
It works perfectly and is good fun but I need to raise funds.
I bought it on 22-4-16 and is covered by a 12 month warranty, the remainder of which I assume transfers to the new owner.
Included is the box, stickers, instruction book, Quickshifter unit, wiring loom, 70 mm shift rod and left handed grub screw, in fact all that is needed to fit our bikes.
Please see the HM site for lots of information and pictures.
Price is £220 including insured delivery within the UK only.
Please PM me if you are interested.
Thanks
Phil

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You don't need a PCV for it to work. It's a stand alone unit.
As far as I know it will work along side a PCV as the PC controls the fuelling and the quickshifter simply plugs into the ignition system just before the spark plugs.
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
367 Posts
You are correct, the HM unit cuts the ignition at the plug side and works fine along side a PCv , i'm running both units.

·
Registered
593 Posts
New they are £225 + shift rod + delivery + VAT, so £220 delivered for a 4 month old unit isn't that unreasonable.

·
Registered
15 Posts
There never came an answer from the topic starter @gripen here, answering if this unit is still available ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Got one on my bike, great bit of kit now that i've had the woolich ecu flash !!!!! Running k&n filter, arkrapovic can and ecu flash...........
Running 153 RW BHP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts