GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trying to get picture loaded - again. For some reason - not letting me. Will delete some old pictures and try again.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I have the same bag, expands to hold quite a bit and worked really well on a 1 week road trip. Mounts securely to passenger seat, so you just remove the seat with bag attached (at least that's what I did) and take it inside. Thumbs up!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the same bag, expands to hold quite a bit and worked really well on a 1 week road trip. Mounts securely to passenger seat, so you just remove the seat with bag attached (at least that's what I did) and take it inside. Thumbs up!
I have one too, and it works absolutely great on the GSX. $75 is a great price, someone's getting a deal.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Same here. Have the bag and very happy with it and expandability. Purchased after recommendations from other here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts