GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paid almost 800 for the complete kit that includes the Wideband tuning. I actually never got a change to use and tune the fuel. I sold the bike awhile back. Save yourself 200 dollars. I transfer account over to you. All you need to do is buy 1 KEY from Woolich for your ECU.

This kit will work on most Suzuki's and a lot of Kawasaki's. NOT the ZX14 though. Check Woolich's web site.

$495.00 plus actual shipping. NO OFFERS. Pay Pal Friends and Family so I don't get whacked with fees.

PM ONLY if you would like to purchase.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Pay Pal Friends and Family so I don't get whacked with fees.
No offense, but the last time I believed someone on this forum and paid as Friend and Family - I lost all money as there is no protection from Paypal for this mode of payment. I strongly suggest adding the Paypal fees to the total cost just for the Paypal protection.

·
Registered
161 Posts
No offense, but the last time I believed someone on this forum and paid as Friend and Family - I lost all money as there is no protection from Paypal for this mode of payment. I strongly suggest adding the Paypal fees to the total cost just for the Paypal protection.
That sucks.^

Too bad I didn't see this earlier. I just recently ordered the same for my bike.
Otherwise I might have considered this.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No need to worry. Ive been buying and selling on forums for 20+ years. What you see in the pictures is what you get. Add the 3.5% if it makes you feel more comfortable. I believe a few people here have already bought some of the parts I had left. Did anyone hear anything bad?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts