GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

It's been a while. I formerly owned a 2016 GSXS1000 and enjoyed the bike. For some reason I foolishly sold it thinking I needed to slow down a bit. I got a Harley thinking it made more sense at my age but it just didn't do it for me. Now I'm back to a GSXS which I never should have left. Will all of you take me back?? Please??

·
Registered
104 Posts
Plenty of people will take you back. My idea of slowing down years ago was to go from a GSXR1000 to a SV1000. Big mistake, I thrashed that SV too much and went back to a gsxr. Now I’m happily on a gsx-s1000f. Welcome back. Do not repeat the mistake.👍🏼

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Welcome Back jaydubby! I'd be interested to hear your take on the naked vs the F, and maybe the 2016 vs 2020 (if you can sort out the diffs). I've only ridden the F and I love it! ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd be glad to give you my (unprofessional) opinion of both once I get in a little more riding time on the F. I'm partial to the look of the naked version, but I enjoy taking a quick trip from the Charlotte area up to the Blue Ridge mountains to ride and the F version should make that ride a bit more enjoyable for the highway sections.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts