GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided on the CS Racing Full Exhaust. Price was $715 shipped from Brazil which took about 2 1/2 weeks. I'm very pleased with the quality and the exhaust tone. I refused to pay 6-700 bucks for a slip-on that does absolutely nothing.

Everything was well packed as you can see in the top of this picture. Lots of bubble wrap on air bags in the box.

While I'm sure it's not Yoshimura standards, the quality seems to be pretty good. Welds are nice and everything to fit together nicely.

Inside of the end pipe painted black

·
Registered
91 Posts
Can you tell me what came in the little box? If it came with install instructions too? Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice mono, and the pipes sound great; I got the Black Widows, and used the Suzuki muffler so it looks legal; very similar sound

·
Registered
24 Posts
The guy I bought my bike from had just installed it when I bought the bike over a year ago. Have had no issues at all, sounds good and looked awesome. Here’s a sound clip: https://youtu.be/lwyU8HDPke8
How much louder than stock is this set up? Its always hard to tell on video clips?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was actually going to post and ask about this same exhaust as i am interested in it for my bike.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Suzuki-GSX-S-1000-Full-system-Exhaust-Muffler-CS-Racing-Taylor-Made-Style-/152106810228

Seems like a really good price and the appearance of this is by far my favorite out of any available exhausts. That and for just over $1000 CAD its the same price for this full system as just a yoshi or Akro slip on can.

Hoping to see more photos and videos to hear the sound it makes as well as stock vs CS Racing decibel levels if at all possible.

·
Registered
117 Posts
How much louder than stock is this set up? Its always hard to tell on video clips?
I don't know since I never had stock exhaust on it. It's not that loud until you get on the gas hard or I would not have it on my bike (I'm a 48 year old fart :) )

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was actually going to post and ask about this same exhaust as i am interested in it for my bike.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Suzuki-GSX-S-1000-Full-system-Exhaust-Muffler-CS-Racing-Taylor-Made-Style-/152106810228

Seems like a really good price and the appearance of this is by far my favorite out of any available exhausts. That and for just over $1000 CAD its the same price for this full system as just a yoshi or Akro slip on can.

Hoping to see more photos and videos to hear the sound it makes as well as stock vs CS Racing decibel levels if at all possible.

I'm going to be buying this I think. I will do a good video of the install and before/after videos of the sound.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm going to be buying this I think. I will do a good video of the install and before/after videos of the sound.
Awesome dude, i really look forward to seeing that. I will follow this thread for sure and await your updates. I might even go through with it as well. I absolutely love the appearance of it and the few videos i found sound good, and not excessively loud either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
When installing this CS Racing system did anyone have issues with exhaust leaks on the manifold or the collector?

My system did not come with new manifold gaskets and the only thing that seals the collector or silicone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello ,

I have just bought the cs racing and installed. But if I bolt the muffler part on the inside it rubs on tyre . But have gone from 50 to 55 in size anyone running 55 with this exhaust. Also do u guys use a servo buddy as it does through a code .
Love the sound and got 160 hp now at 4000km on clock .

Please get back to me need advise

1 - 20 of 22 Posts