GSXS 1000 Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gonna have a ecu flash done to eliminate it. or get a healtech exhaust servo eliminator. I have the 50 on my bike. my exhaust won't be here till monday. Then I will have the ecu flashed and the bike dyno'd

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hello ,

I have just bought the cs racing and installed. But if I bolt the muffler part on the inside it rubs on tyre . But have gone from 50 to 55 in size anyone running 55 with this exhaust. Also do u guys use a servo buddy as it does through a code .
Love the sound and got 160 hp now at 4000km on clock .

Please get back to me need advise
The CS exhaust was already on the bike when I bought it. Had 16/46 sprockets and my chain was on the long side (wheel all the way back, almost out of adjustment) so had it shortened slightly but still cleared the 190/50 tire OK. I then used a 180/55 tire which was OK and just put a 190/55 on and it had only about 1-2mm clearance between muffler and tire so kind of wish I had not shortened the chain. However, been wanting to try different gearing for track so bought a 44t rear sprocket and now have good clearance between 190/55 tire and muffler. It's just not quite as "peppy" in 2nd gear but but not too much of a difference otherwise.
No servo buddy for me, had it reflashed.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts