GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’ve seen the shocking price of full systems online so wondered if anyone had one?

Looking for either Yoshi, M4 or Akrapovic full system for a 2017 model.

Based in the UK, can collect up to 100 mile and will of course cover the shipping costs.

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured i was being optimistic hoping a second hand one would pop up! I like those black widow headers, have had them on previous bikes.

One thing i don't like is how far back the exhaust can sits, i like them to be short but it looks like those black widow headers do go quite far back.

Something like the M4 headers would suit me but then i might have trouble fitting the exhaust securely.

·
Registered
248 Posts
hi, im adjusting the length of my b/widow exhaust this week, its then to be sold as i have a complete race exhaust now, i found the b/w ex sys ( i used to make race exhausts previously) and most other aftermarket systems had too sort intermediary pipes, which provokes a hole in midrange torque, so ive altered the length of those pipes, and am now finishing the tailpipe.
i got this b/w exhaust to get my bike back on the road quicker after a crash, i only used it for 3 weeks, then i finished repairing my race exhaust, which im using now, so i have no need of it.
i got it with the 300mm carbon cannister muffler which works well and sounds delicious.
i could set up the tailpipe to resemble the stock stubbie setup, though this isnt the best for max power.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts