GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anybody know what Galfer wave rotors fit our bikes? Two different sites listed the Galfer DF358CW for our bikes but they don’t fit. Inside diameter is too small and holes don’t line up. Galfer doesn’t have a actual listing for our bikes but pretty sure a rotor for a different bike will be a match. Wondered if anyone had figured out which one. Thinking it could be the one that fits a 2016 Suzuki Hayabusa with abs which would be DF351CW. It’s 310mm outside diameter but inside diameter from hole to hole looks to be 121mm which is dead on what I measured my stock at. Had to wait 2 1/2 weeks for this set to come in so don’t wanna get another wrong set! Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Hey I’m going crazy finding some aftermarket rotors

Did you end up fitting the DF351CW?

I doubt they’re the same rotors on Hayabusa because I compared the EBC part numbers

Gsxs1000 - MD3109XC
Hayabusa - MD3098XC

I dont think the front rotors are shared with any other bike :-(

So I don’t think they’re interchangeable. If we find a bike that the gsxs has the same rotors maybe we could cross reference the part numbers with galfer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Anybody know what Galfer wave rotors fit our bikes? Two different sites listed the Galfer DF358CW for our bikes but they don’t fit. Inside diameter is too small and holes don’t line up. Galfer doesn’t have a actual listing for our bikes but pretty sure a rotor for a different bike will be a match. Wondered if anyone had figured out which one. Thinking it could be the one that fits a 2016 Suzuki Hayabusa with abs which would be DF351CW. It’s 310mm outside diameter but inside diameter from hole to hole looks to be 121mm which is dead on what I measured my stock at. Had to wait 2 1/2 weeks for this set to come in so don’t wanna get another wrong set! Thanks in advance for any help!
Performance Parts list it as a DF371CW

https://www.performanceparts-ltd.com/road/suzuki/gsx-s-1000-15/2017/categories/brakes-and-wheels

1 - 3 of 3 Posts