GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day Everyone,

Just a quick introduction.

38 year old GSX-S owner here from Sydney, Australia. Had my Gixxes for about 2 months now. Bought it brand new. Love it.

After test riding a Z1000 and an MT-09, the Gixxes won me over. It was the bike that suited me the most and couldn't beat it bang for buck. Hardest decision was deciding between the F or naked version. I ended up with the naked version based solely on the fact I don't have to remove side fairings to do oil changes (I had to make a decision somehow. Lol).

A little about myself. 16 years riding experience (on the road and track, never really got into dirt bikes). I've ridden and owned many bikes over the years. Just love riding. Had a major crash in 2011 that nearly killed me. 4 months later (after recovering from injuries) I was back on a bike :)

My Dad rides, my brother rides, and I ride. It's in the blood.

Anyway, that's about it from me. Look forward to chatting with you all and reading through the forums. Cheers :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
G'day Everyone,

Just a quick introduction.

38 year old GSX-S owner here from Sydney, Australia. Had my Gixxes for about 2 months now. Bought it brand new. Love it.

After test riding a Z1000 and an MT-09, the Gixxes won me over. It was the bike that suited me the most and couldn't beat it bang for buck. Hardest decision was deciding between the F or naked version. I ended up with the naked version based solely on the fact I don't have to remove side fairings to do oil changes (I had to make a decision somehow. Lol).

A little about myself. 16 years riding experience (on the road and track, never really got into dirt bikes). I've ridden and owned many bikes over the years. Just love riding. Had a major crash in 2011 that nearly killed me. 4 months later (after recovering from injuries) I was back on a bike :)

My Dad rides, my brother rides, and I ride. It's in the blood.

Anyway, that's about it from me. Look forward to chatting with you all and reading through the forums. Cheers :)
welcome, congrats and good on ya (for the bike and for the not dying) :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
welcome man.... im out penrith way... pick mine up this weekend.... might seeya round
Not far from me. I'm Camden area.

Occasionally (when time permits) I do a run up Northern Road, through Glenmore Park onto Mulgoa Road, then up Hawkesbury Road to Springwood. Nice little run.

Love the run up Hawkesbury Road. It's like a mini Macquarie Pass. Just wish it was a tad longer :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts