GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, looks like a nice busy and informative forum with a diverse spread of members from all over the world. As my post title says I am from Brisbane, Australia, we are lucky enough to have great riding weather most of the year round and pretty easy access to some nice twisty roads. I bought my GSXS 1000F about 3 weeks ago, already clocked up 2500km on her and I must say she hasn't disappointed, yes the throttle can be a bit touchy but I knew that when I bought the bike. Already fitted some Oxford heated grips which came in handy on a ride south through the New England district of NSW last week but I will definitely be doing a few mods to the bike mainly to give a more comfortable ride when touring. Look forward to sharing some of my experience with you all and hopefully learning a bit more about this great new bike of mine. Oh I got the Metallic mat grey.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I am in Alex Hills on the southern bayside. I often have a run down to Canungra on a Sunday for brunch. Do you get out much on the weekends?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome fuzzyone I am on the Gold Coast also and do the Canungra run should catch up for a ride
Sounds like a good idea, we might even be able to get a few of us together for a bit of a ride through the hinterland.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts