GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a quick G'day from Perth, Australia.
I was lucky enough to pick up my new ride around mid September, and I've been enjoying the ride ever since.

And before the question is asked, I chose the Black & Red.

Also currently composing my list of changes to make:
ie: Levers, fender eliminator, quick shift, exhaust, PC, possibly powdercoat the rims Gold.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Welcome mate :) You have a healthy little mod list like the rest of us on the forum. I get the same bike in the same colour in November as well. Cheers!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Fellas.
SOR Redbeard? good to see. I am in Bertram.
Currently deciding on the mods, I have the list, just deciding on manufacturers and colour scheme to follow. (Money helps to, haha). Besides the "possible" gold rims, looking at keeping everything else Black/Red.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome from Belgium and have lots of fun with the bike

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks gentlemen, I hope everyone is enjoying there new beast as much as I am.

I have just received my New Shorty levers in Black with Red adjusters and have the tail tidy (Mustard Bikes for $115 AUS) and Ermax Seat Cowl (Glass Sparkle Black) on their way.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Was wondering if anyone is making a fly screen for the S. Helmet buffeting gets bad over 180k's and was thinking a little screen to duck behind might be enough to deflect wind over the helmet . Any thoughts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was wondering if anyone is making a fly screen for the S. Helmet buffeting gets bad over 180k's and was thinking a little screen to duck behind might be enough to deflect wind over the helmet . Any thoughts

I believe Ermax and Puig have made one. have you contacted Eagle Screens in Kelmscott to see if he has done one yet?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just a quick G'day from Perth, Australia.
I was lucky enough to pick up my new ride around mid September, and I've been enjoying the ride ever since.

And before the question is asked, I chose the Black & Red.

Also currently composing my list of changes to make:
ie: Levers, fender eliminator, quick shift, exhaust, PC, possibly powdercoat the rims Gold.
Welcome! Looking forward to the changes!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts