GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

been lurking here for few months so finally I decided to post.

Ive had my Blue 2016 GSXS since about March and I'm loving it!! She is pretty stock apart from an R&G tail-tidy, rim tape, GPS mount and heated grips. Oh I think the number plate sets her apart....
My previous ride was a CBR500R and after crashing that, I figured the best way to get back on the horse is to get a bike which is almost 3 times more powerful :D

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats!

Hi All,

been lurking here for few months so finally I decided to post.

Ive had my Blue 2016 GSXS since about March and I'm loving it!! She is pretty stock apart from an R&G tail-tidy, rim tape, GPS mount and heated grips. Oh I think the number plate sets her apart....
My previous ride was a CBR500R and after crashing that, I figured the best way to get back on the horse is to get a bike which is almost 3 times more powerful :D
Feeling is mutual, great all around bike!

By the way, your profile pic is cool/funny (when will he be out). My budy ( Dog/Nick) past away a couple years ago (18 years old), and back in the days he use to pee on all my wheels, bikes and cars. Always wanted to make sure that everywhere i went others new that it was his property.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts