GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else think the GSXS1OOO has excessive gear lash. My chain is adjusted properly and is not worn, putting the bike up on the stand and taking up the slack in the chain, moving the wheel there seems to be a lot of slack in the gears. Annoying when transitioning rolled off to driving through corners, not throttle problem.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Is that what causes the clunk when rolling on & off the throttle at low speeds?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thread bump,
Does anybody know of theres a way to tighten that up at all? In 1st bike off rolling back and forth gently and there is a decent ammount of play and you can feel it getting on and off the throttle in corners.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think I will pull the trigger on that woolich kit, 400€. From 106HP to full power, delete the annoying engine brake and smooth out the throttle a little...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
539 Posts
I think I will pull the trigger on that woolich kit, 400€. From 106HP to full power, delete the annoying engine brake and smooth out the throttle a little...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It's limited to 106HP? 😐

It would be well worth it for the power gains alone.

·
Registered
28 Posts
im looking at the full auto tune kit with the wideband for 770 usd. not alot of tuners around here with dynos, and ive wanted to teach myself to tune forever so this is a huge motivator

1 - 11 of 11 Posts