GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rang my dealer earlier just to have a chat about a couple of things & to tell him I'm super keen & can't wait to get my bike. Then he tells me that I'm in luck & that instead of the originally thought Nov delivery, my bike has mysteriously turned up in an earlier shipment & will be ready for me to collect by end of next week, all going well...

To say I'm excited is an understatement... I mean I was hoping the call this morning might mean I was getting the bike, say at the end of Oct instead, but this is ridiculous!

I don't think I'm going to sleep for the next week and a half...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Good news alright. I imagine the next 10 days will really draaaaag. The last 2 or three hrs seemed like an eternity to me.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
great news! i was upset that i had to wait four days all in haha

Haha I don't think I've read so many reviews, watched so many videos or talked to so many people about a bike before in my life.... It's like a religion.. or a cult..

Reactions: Detroitdawg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rang my dealer earlier just to have a chat about a couple of things & to tell him I'm super keen & can't wait to get my bike. Then he tells me that I'm in luck & that instead of the originally thought Nov delivery, my bike has mysteriously turned up in an earlier shipment & will be ready for me to collect by end of next week, all going well...

To say I'm excited is an understatement... I mean I was hoping the call this morning might mean I was getting the bike, say at the end of Oct instead, but this is ridiculous!

I don't think I'm going to sleep for the next week and a half...
When did you put your order in?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Good news, the wait is murder. I'm not the most patient person and was totally p............ Off when my bike didn't arrive on the day promised, got it a week later with a $300 voucher.(for my patience) Was worth the wait though.

Reactions: Redman

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When did you put your order in?
A few weeks ago now, actually picking her up tomorrow arvo! Cannot wait..

But yes, the wait is murder...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts