GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last week I wrote to GIVI asking about possible future availability for accessories for this model. Specifically, I asked for Top case hardware and windshield development. Today I got their official response and basically they said that they will be following sales numbers before they commit to develop any product.

…”we are monitoring the sales of this model to decide the development of dedicated accessories. Keep monitored our site for any news”

·
Registered
339 Posts
I actually read, another person got a reply from Givi saying they are already developing a tail bag for the frame once they get hands on. forget where I saw it, but my suspicion is where the handle grips are, remove those, and you could easily mount a rack to go over the seat is my thinking. if it can support a human holding on, it'll support a small tail bag

·
Registered
339 Posts
Why would you need a rack to install a tail bag? They just sit on the rear seat.

I think for people who want a hard mount, instead of sitting on a seat. the frame will likely just bolt onto where the handles bolt into, easy on and off. thats what I gather off other post. thats what they are doing. you could put a bag on the seat all day, I dont like tail bags, but I do see the appeal for a hard mounted bag vs soft mounted

·
Registered
418 Posts
I absaloutly hate the look of fixed top boxes! I tease my friends asking "are you going to be barbecuing hotdogs for everyone"?? Lol...
I'll be using my BMW soft tailbag
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

1 - 9 of 9 Posts