GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everybody...

I'm from Turkey

After riding to VFR for 6 years, tryin something new will be an exciting adventure. Thinking and dreamin about Z1000sx for a long time. I really can't say how did it happen but after a good deal, i bought the blue F.:)

What i'am asking is, i'm not a track day rider, weekend rides and 5-7 day trips is more meaning to me, and i really hate those big fat ADV bikes.

After VFR, can this lady be my next love? Is it suitable long day trips for weekends maybe for a week trips with GIVI ST 601 saddlebags and an more upright position,

As i mentioned, there is no poor reviews for this lady and as i read, better than z1000sx.

In your opinion, is it sportouring or sports bike with much more upright riding position.

Thanks to you all...

·
Registered
307 Posts
i haven't looked back since trading my zzr14 0r zx14 in the states,super comfy,fast enough to keep up and in front some times lol of my mates on there super sports, only thing i would tell you is get them to take as much of the free play out of the throttle as they can before you take it home, gets rid of a lot of the twitchy throttle play

·
Premium Member
365 Posts
Welcome from the US. Hope you like the bike as much as I do. It's definitely a blast.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hello to everybody...

I'm from Turkey

i bought the blue F.:)

Is it suitable long day trips for weekends maybe for a week trips with GIVI ST 601 saddlebags and an more upright position,

In your opinion, is it sportouring or sports bike with much more upright riding position.

Thanks to you all...
:)Welcome Aboard:)
Good choice of colour btw;)
I've done quite a bit of touring on mine this year with bags, tent, kitchen sink, the works. It handled it beautifully and after many hours in the saddle I was in far better condition than my mates on sports bikes.
Also, when you get to your location, or if you are just out on a day trip the bike is sporty enough without all the gear on it you certainly won't get left behind if all your mates are on sports bikes. It's a little heavy but it's still sharp enough to push the limits and have fun.
I think it's a great compromise. Definitely more sports than touring orientated but will do both quite competently...especially the blue ones:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts