GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day mates from Melbourne, FL.

Western NY'r here, moved to FL in 2007. Had a 2005 SV1000S in red that I bought as a leftover(new) in 2007 here in FL.
Great bike, miss it. Put 40k+ on it.

Sold last May...& have made it this long w/o a bike....NEED 1...looking at a 2016 with only 5,200 miles. Hopefully riding it outta the stealer today. Updates on that if it happens.

Hi to all. Great forum. Look forward to chatting with yawl.

:D

Rich

·
Registered
35 Posts
We have some things in common! I too have an SV1000s and I love it, I'm from NY although moved to Fl 60 years ago, I bought my 1000F from the Suzuki dealer in Melbourne Fl last January and love it too!!! When I was there he had a used 2016 red/blk 1000f, if it's the same bike I bet you can get one great deal on it since it's been there over a year. (probably not though) Good luck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have some things in common! I too have an SV1000s and I love it, I'm from NY although moved to Fl 60 years ago, I bought my 1000F from the Suzuki dealer in Melbourne Fl last January and love it too!!! When I was there he had a used 2016 red/blk 1000f, if it's the same bike I bet you can get one great deal on it since it's been there over a year. (probably not though) Good luck.
Was it Velocity Werks? They actually closed...sad.:(

This is at the Honda PowerHouse dealer. Naked in sexy silver!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm hooked. Finalized paperwork today finally. Got 60-70 miles in.

Couldn't be happier. Can't wait to start modding to my liking.

Amazing all around bike. Best I have ever been on bar none!👍🏼🤘🏼

1 - 13 of 13 Posts