GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced Accosato clutch control for original of GSX S1000. I got Fi and C65 error code immediately.

After I went to Suzuki Dealer, they said that the reason is I replaced not-original clutch control system and my bike can still work normally with this error code. But I want to know how to fix or remove this code. Please help me.

Attachments

·
Registered
563 Posts
C65 is ISC valve higher or lower than desired rpm. Not sure what that has to do with the clutch
Edit: just occurred to me about the idle up the bike does on clutch release, does the clutch have the sensor mounted?
2nd edit: what's the bike idling at?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C65 is ISC valve higher or lower than desired rpm. Not sure what that has to do with the clutch
Edit: just occurred to me about the idle up the bike does on clutch release, does the clutch have the sensor mounted?
2nd edit: what's the bike idling at?
I asked a Suzuki dealer support. He said this error happens when I install non-stock clutch control (Accosato). But I saw "Idle speed dropped lower than desired idle speed by more than specified range."

Do you have any idea ?

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
The clutch handle has 2 small wires that monitor the clutch handles engagement connected to a switch.
Somehow I think that's the place to look.

Rob.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Yes others have reported the c65 code due to clutch switch not operating correctly. Your Accosato clutch looks like it includes the perch so my guess is your switch is still with your original clutch perch and your wires are hanging loose somewhere.
In this state the bike always thinks the clutch is engaged, so it's permanently in the idle up. I'm sure you can only start in neutral too.
I suppose you could jump the wires together, but this could be dangerous because you could start while in gear and clutch engaged.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts