·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
1,886 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hmmm nothing for the blue naked, but then it is pretty enough already.:laugh:
I'm sure the yellow graphics pictured on the grey bike will look equally as good on your pretty blue one :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Love the grey with the yellow.

·
Registered
92 Posts
That touring screen is fugly :(
Agreed, but if it keeps it from feeling like my helmet is gonna be blown off my head at 90mph (not that it might have felt like that was going to happen on my ride today), I'm all for it. ;)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Agreed, but if it keeps it from feeling like my helmet is gonna be blown off my head at 90mph (not that it might have felt like that was going to happen on my ride today), I'm all for it. ;)
Same here man. Even with the small screen on the F, it's a lot of wind at the high speeds I hoped to enjoy the bike. Call me a wuss, but I'll have that touring screen on my bike in a snap, Fugly or not.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Same here man. Even with the small screen on the F, it's a lot of wind at the high speeds I hoped to enjoy the bike. Call me a wuss, but I'll have that touring screen on my bike in a snap, Fugly or not.

Spied these screens which are now available. I'm waiting to see what the Puig screen is going to look like before I change mine.
Double bubble screen MRA Suzuki GSX-S 1000 F 2015 light smoke

·
Registered
81 Posts
Im down for something between the Stock screen and this Touring style. waiting until January February to see what Puig releases

·
Registered
44 Posts
I dont mind graphics, but none of the options for the black/red are doing it for me yet...
I also like the option of vinyl wrapping certain components to highlight?....

·
Registered
239 Posts
I may look at another screen if i do lots of touring but right now coming from a streetfighter and having done 600 motorway miles i find the wind quite acceptable even at 120+ mph! If I dont want to feel a bit of wind rush I drive my car.

Do like the graphics and the can tho

1 - 20 of 21 Posts