GSXS 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 GSX-S1000F
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new member here from Sacramento, California with a 2016 GSX-S1000F.
I wanted to thank several different members that wrote reviews about Dano's Performance. I had never heard of Dano's, but I read several different posts that gave very accurate and detailed reviews of their experiences with Dan and the outcome of their bikes, when they had their reflash done. The best $190 I could have spent. The service was just as promised from the time he received the ECU. He called me and asked me what was done to the bike, if anything. He also answered every question I had.
He sent the ECU back out to me on the same day we talked and I had it back within two days of our conversation.

I have to agree with what I read.
When I finished with the reinstall, I fired the bike up and knew by the way it idled, that it was different. I rode it about 10-15 miles and it felt very similar to the smooth power my 01 Hayabusa used to make. The bottom end is a huge improvement and the top end pulls harder and longer. The twitchy and sometimes surprising throttle is gone and it's a much more progressive feel, like it should be. One thing Dan mentioned was that if I decided to eliminate the Cat at some point, he only charges $40 for the correction reflash for the Cat elimination, as long as you have your original invoice. That's a very fair deal

My bike is completely stock with a K&N filter and a throttle tamer.

Thanks again for all the good info.
Much appreciated.

Be safe and be well.

·
Registered
2021(updated model) GSX-S1000
2,042 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts