GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like Suzuki is having demos at three of the International Motorcycle Shows this winter, and I'm assuming they will have the GSX-S1000 in their demo lineup, as they did this summer. The events calendar on their website shows demos in Sacramento, Long Beach, and Phoenix. Unfortunately, they are all on the west cost, but hey, if you live in area, it may be worth checking out!

Suzuki Cycles - Events

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just bought a ticket to that show in Sacramento CA, hopefully they'll have a demo of the GSX-S1000, I'm dying to test ride it

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in Arizona and would really like to get a ride on one.. Seems like the Bike show is only a few months off!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought a ticket to that show in Sacramento CA, hopefully they'll have a demo of the GSX-S1000, I'm dying to test ride it
They will have it, I went to the demos at the AIM Expo in Orlando, FL. They had multiple GSX-S1000s for people to demo. I didn't get a chance to demo one though, I was too pressed for time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in Arizona and would really like to get a ride on one.. Seems like the Bike show is only a few months off!
Me and a buddy can't wait for February for the Phoenix show, so we're driving over to Long Beach on the 20th of November. Thankfully, my FIL lives near LAX, so we have a place to stay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They will have it, I went to the demos at the AIM Expo in Orlando, FL. They had multiple GSX-S1000s for people to demo. I didn't get a chance to demo one though, I was too pressed for time.
At Daytona they had 1 gsx-s and 1 gsx-s f. They both got wrecked on the first demo ride of the second day. The gsx-s borrowed the brake lever from the retired F and made it through the rest of the weekend.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The dealer I got my bike from let me ride their demo Gsxs 1000. I took it out for about an hour.
Must be nice, my dealer isn't very good with letting people test bikes.

At Daytona they had 1 gsx-s and 1 gsx-s f. They both got wrecked on the first demo ride of the second day. The gsx-s borrowed the brake lever from the retired F and made it through the rest of the weekend.
Holy crap, I'd feel like a tool if I wrecked a demo bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts