GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I first bought a blue one of these in 2016. In 2017 I changed to a New GSX R1000. In 2018 I bought another gsx s1000 in tri colour white black and red. Then in 2019 I bought a Ducati Monster 1200. Now for 2020 I have bought a gsx-s1000z in Matt black and I think it’s the best looking one yet. We have bad weather at the moment so it’s still sitting in the dealership but fingers crossed I will be taking it home very soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Hi David,
Welcome to the The Three GSX-S Owner Club. It's a bummer getting a new bike and making it look second hand riding home in the rain.
Been there done that, now I ask for the no charge a van delivery.
I do like the white/red/black one, that colour set never came to Australia. We seem to be 'over blessed' with drab flat black (oops, that what you got !).

Rob.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome David, i love my GSXS but I would be interested in the comparison withe the Monster 1200. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
That's a fine looking bunch of bikes! The new Z is definitely the "Bad A$$" of the bunch, but I like the red, white, black too.
Then again... I'm still pretty fond of the Blue. ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
What made you change from the Duc? I was considering a Monster 1200 when I got my GSXS - problem is I would have had to get a much older, higher mileage bike for the same money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi. Thanks guys. Yeah the monster was a lovely bike. But not that much better to ride and everything for it was an absolute fortune. Accessories and service costs. Even tyres. Then I do actually think the Suzuki is a better looking bike. Weighing it up up I just could not see the value in it for the extra costs so I went back to the Suzuki. These GSX S are absolutely brilliant bikes. Look good. Ride well. Bits are cheap and maintenance is easy. Hard to beat I reckon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts