GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ah..... mine is a Z model. Just put the Yoshi R11 slip on it and K&N filter. I ordered the Er Max windshield and solo set cover and also the lower fairing direct from France , GSR parts, perfect fit, paint matching is spot on. I really love the look of mine now.
I just ordered Super lite sprockets today 16-44 and also the Bazazz ECU tuner , with this combo I've taken 11 pounds off the bike..

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well I went with 16-43 instead and test rode it, wow nice. I put the Speedo healer on it today and it went on quite easily.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wish they had an F model of the 750, my wife really loves my 1000F but doesn't want the 1000 power. The 750 with a fairing would be perfect!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wish they had an F model of the 750, my wife really loves my 1000F but doesn't want the 1000 power. The 750 with a fairing would be perfect!!
I agree. I reckon there is a big hole in the market for true mid-size high speck bikes with upright wind protection. Ducati has probably gone some way toward that space with the new Supersport (but its's still to sport-bike oriented, and they stuck a 19" front wheel on the new mini-strada (and it still weighs essentially the same as its big brother). Triumph at one stage were apparently planning to put a half faring on the new Street Triple. Sounded like a great idea as not everyone wants a naked. Didn't seem to go anywhere.

A 750F with top line suspension and around 120hp would probably sell well.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Is this the GSR750

Same bike?
Nope similar.
Gsxs gets more power 115bhp vs 105bhp different brakes, supension,swingarm and electronics ie. traction control different dash.

·
Registered
217 Posts
You may be able to some how find an after market (track) fairing kit.
Hope you do!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ya we might end up going for a gsxr600 and then putting risers on it, though the 2017's in Canada do not have ABS unfortunatly which she wants.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts