GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I lock the neck on my bike I can turn the key more and the park light comes on and can take out the key while the neck is still lock. Is this normal? Or I'm having electricAL problems ?

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Perfectly normal - called parking lights
Which will flatten the battery in no time at all. Suzuki in one handbook I read, it said keep it to under 10 minutes with the parking lamp on.
But are the present parking lights LED's like the rear brake today?
Never bothered to look to be honest.

Rob.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Which will flatten the battery in no time at all. Suzuki in one handbook I read, it said keep it to under 10 minutes with the parking lamp on.

Rob.
It won't flatten an OK battery that quick.... The 1000 has LED parking lights and the 750 Incandescent parking lights as stock

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
When on bumpy road my abs light comes on and stays on til bike stops and turn off and on again
Check that your ABS wheel sensors are tight and have the correct clearance between the end of the sensor and the rotor

Wheel speed sensor – Sensor rotor clearance
Front [Standard]: 0.38 – 1.05 mm (0.0150 – 0.0413 in)
Rear [Standard]: 0.42 – 1.08 mm (0.0166 – 0.0425 in)

Check your wheel bearing for lateral movement,.

·
Registered
106 Posts

Rob.
I have done this several times. Come out to the garage in the evening to find the parking lights on. Luckily, I have not done this away from home. Always at home and able to plug in the Battery Tender.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can my 2015 gsx s750 be fitted with a quick shifter system? If so which brand or make is best and where to purchase?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts