GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this one at a shop, stated as a 2010 model, can't confirm it as this color scheme doesnt come from that year..

Anyone knows? Frame is kinda dark blue-ish too..

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
I saw this one at a shop, stated as a 2010 model, can't confirm it as this color scheme doesnt come from that year..

What country? There were no 2010s imported into the US. 2009 and 2011 US models are identical to that one pictured but way different color schemes. I owned and road raced a 2011 all black one for 3 1/2 years. Good bikes but they were prone to snapping the cranks when held wide open on long straight race tracks. Lack of oil on the #1 crank journal was the issue which suzuki later said was corrected after the 2011 bikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

What country? There were no 2010s imported into the US. 2009 and 2011 US models are identical to that one pictured but way different color schemes. I owned and road raced a 2011 all black one for 3 1/2 years. Good bikes but they were prone to snapping the cranks when held wide open on long straight race tracks. Lack of oil on the #1 crank journal was the issue which suzuki later said was corrected after the 2011 bikes.
Singapore, south east asia.. im no racer but that information is interesting, nonetheless it wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't a dedicated race bike?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Does the ad have the VIN? You could get most of the info you are looking for from that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts