GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ordered the faired version in blue from my Plymouth dealer over a week ago, got 6 or more to wait ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Waiting

Ordered mine a month ago, not yet arrived, various people on the net seem to think late July through to August. Spoke to the dealer today and he is going to talk to Suzuki GB on Tuesday. I won't wait until August though, if that is the case, I'll switch to naked... sold my bike 2 months ago, wish'd I'd traded in as I'd have it up until the switch-over. Hind-sight and all that !

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
F's are still on the boat from Japan. Customer orders first, hoefully mid july, then in stock from August.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dealer spoke with Senior guy in Suzuki GB, faired bikes should be in first week of July. Not happy about the wait, however at least I am not being told August !! I placed my order after test riding the naked bike a few weeks back.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Dealer spoke with Senior guy in Suzuki GB, faired bikes should be in first week of July. Not happy about the wait, however at least I am not being told August !! I placed my order after test riding the naked bike a few weeks back.
Consider yourself lucky. We won't have any of them here until late September-early October. I want one NOW!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Less than 2 weeks to go now, but have been told if you order now then still only 2 weeks to wait. My local dealer haven't sold as many as they hoped!!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
According to "MCN" they will be featuring the "F" version next week.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeh just saw what I thought was going to be a review on their website, but was just saying they were going to review it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts