GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wiki page for this bike provides little info. What are the different variants of this bike and what makes them stand apart from one another?
I know the F model is full fairing but makes the Z model different from the standard naked?

·
Registered
793 Posts
The wiki page for this bike provides little info. What are the different variants of this bike and what makes them stand apart from one another?
I know the F model is full fairing but makes the Z model different from the standard naked?
The "Z" is a phantom/blacked out variant. Other than the colour there is no difference.

·
Registered
147 Posts
yep, he nailed it. 15-17 is same bike, 18+ got a slipper clutch and maybe a little different fueling map.
its all the same bike, katana has smaller tank and a diff skin. diff throttle tube. all same bikes really.

a nice thing about the 2 tone red/black and black/blue bikes, is that you could in theory pull the panels off and repaint them.

I went from dark blue, to grabber ford blue.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Is that a metallic blue, reminds me of a mates BMW m4, marina blue, when the sun hits it the flakes sparkle fantastically.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts