GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would a faulty battery show up a abs light on gsxs 750 20170amd make it also run rough and not tick over . ?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Would a faulty battery show up a abs light on gsxs 750 20170amd make it also run rough and not tick over . ?
Welcome Simon to the Forum,
While anything is possible, I don't think so. If you got it started initially by the battery, I would expect it run OK.
Are you in a very cold temperature place which could could cause a battery not on a tender to go flat ?
Sounds more like bad fuel or partially blocked injector's. If you have moisture in the fuel line, and it froze with sub zero temp's that might be a possibility till the motor warmed things up.
ABS light will stay up till the bike is moving above 4 MPH.

Rob.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bike only started with jump pack. Not below freezing weather. Abs light does not go out when moving. Rode 150 miles and battery does not hold charge. Does not tick over after a long run. Fuel always at least half full. Just wanted to know if anyone had same problem with just a flat battery . Bikes only got 2000 miles on it. . I will charge battery off bike or change battery before any thing else but wanted to know if any had same problem and found out what it was so I can see my other option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts