GSXS 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody had there bike Ecu flashed to sort out throttle issues?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Please do some research here. There is a small “Google” search box in the upper right corner. Lots has been discussed on the subject.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Most everything has been discussed and fixed, all it takes is a little research. People are more than willing to help if the question hasn’t been gone over so many times.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought my new, leftover 2016 1000 4 weeks ago. I love the bike overall but I plan to send my ecu to Dano’s Performance for their ecu flash once the weather turns cold.
I will leave a review after I do it and spend a few miles driving it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
It would help if you new guys list your location. Would be silly to recommend Dano's to someone on the other side of the planet.

Very true!
I live in Millsboro, Delaware USA.
I guess Dano’s website says he only does North America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
486 Posts
Not sure if he would turn down business from overseas, but your ECU would be gone a while if you are in Egypt and Dano is in California haha.

I had Dano tune my ECU including the fueling. Its ok, but not optimal at low speeds and RPM's. I will be returning me ECU to Dano to have him put the stock fuel map back on, then get a PCV and get a dyno tune. Danos other changes to the ECU such a disabling the fuel cut are and other changes are worth keeping for sure. I recommend getting the ECU flashed but leave the stock map and have your bike dyno tuned with a fuel controller for the best results.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts